Saturday 14 May 2011

to do

plotting

i'm actually feeling sort of on top of my to do list lately, for possibly the first time in... well, it's been a really long while, anyway. everything is ticking away nicely for me these days, and it's easy not to get too stressed about the crafty wants with two, yes TWO, craft weekends ahead of me before i jet off with the kids in august. still, i have plenty that i want/need to sew up and, totally copying nichola, suzie and ms jorth, i present my "to do" list:

• jacket for me (pattern traced, fabric chosen)
• size 4 jacket for mae (cut and ready to sew)
• jacket for soph (waffling on pattern and fabric)
• pants for soph (cut and ready to sew)
• romper for soph (pattern traced, fabric chosen)
• placemats for mae

• beanbag game/pattern (testing pattern)
• oobee blankee pattern (make samples)
• special edition oobees (cut out, faces half done)
• red patchwork baby blanket (ready to baste and final sew)

• red + linen quilt (basted, ready to quilt and bind)
• turquoise mostly solids quilt (ready to baste)
• blue fields solid quilt (tiny bit more patchwork for the top, need backing)
• mae's quilt (need to piece back and baste)


see? it's not so bad : )

updated to add: hmm, i may have been just a bit cocky with this post. two days later, rifling through my stash of books and fabric and i have about 4 or 5 things to add... another pair of pants for soph, two dresses for me, a shirt for mae and a lighter version of the jacket i'm making for myself so i can test the pattern before cutting into some lovely green canadian wool that i've been hanging on to for 6 or 7 years... oh and two summer shirts for mae that i found half finished and would like her to wear in canada in august... more hours in the day, please.

1 comment:

  1. there just isn't enough hours is there?! I'm happy to see I'm not the only one with an ever-growing to-do list. x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts, thanks so much for taking the time to comment! If you have a question to ask, I will answer it here (and by email as well, if I can track down your email address). I would love to reply to every single comment but until Blogger makes it easier to reply by email, please know that I am so happy you stopped by : )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...